Completing the Transfer
In your last semester at CCSNH (or GSC if you are seeking to transfer after you’ve earned an associate degree), you must let the appropriate USNH Admissions Office know that you plan to transfer to their campus. The regular transfer application deadline does apply to you but there is a special NH Transfer application form designed exclusively for you to facilitate your transfer. You can get a copy of this form from your GSC or CCSNH transfer advisor.
PLEASE NOTE: If you started and wish to stay at GSC for your bachelor degree program, you do NOT need to use this form. Simply let your GSC advisor know that you wish to switch from your associate degree program to a bachelor degree program.
How to apply:
(Your advisor can help you with any of these steps)
- Obtain the NH Transfer application form from your advisor and fill it out completely. Don’t forget to sign it!
- Return the form to your advisor at least two weeks before the posted application deadline. a. Transfer deadlines for KSC, PSU, and UNH are listed on the form.
- Authorize the Registrar at your CCSNH to release an official copy of your transcript to your CCSNH advisor.
- Your advisor will put your official CCSH transcript together with your high school transcript other official documents from your advising file that may be needed and your application to complete the application packet.
- You are responsible for mailing the application packet to the appropriate USNH Admissions Office (GSC, KSC, PSU, and UNH mailing addresses may be found on the NH Transfer Application Form).